Thursday 12 August 2010

Plans for the summer

It took me a while to decide on some topics and actually get down to some research as I wanted to find myself this summer and get back to who I was before I started my first year at uni and had a lot of crap happen to me.
So this is a break down of everything I've got planned so far this summer in order to find out what I want to do for this project...
  • Leeds Festival
  • Beaches
  • Ibiza
  • Knowsley Safari Park.
  • Seeing my friends and just chatting about things - banter helped me resolve issues and figure stuff out ...
  • Party a bit
  • Just went and saw a bit of the countryside...
  • Met my cousins new baby
And a lot more... I've realised things happen daily that shape the person who you are which is why I felt the need to really think about the subject matter of my summer project and needed to do something other then uni work first to try and rejuvenate and find something I was really interested in so that when I come back to uni I won't get bored as the subjects are something I am passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment